Howie, Kent & Co can advise clients on the potential for the alternative use of existing farm buildings and farm yards, including letting of buildings and storage areas. We are also able to market commercial property available to let through our website and other property portals.
Our commercial lettings service includes the following:
- Inspection of property and market appraisal
- Advertising of property on our website, Rightmove, Facebook and local press
- Receiving tenant enquiries and forwarding to landlord to conduct own viewings
- Negotiating rent and terms of tenancy / licence.
- It is the landlord’s (or their solicitor’s) responsibility to put in place the legal documentation for a tenancy / licence agreement.
We can also document the lease for a commercial agreement for an additional fee of £250 + VAT.
Letting only – one month’s rent plus VAT.
Document the lease for a commercial agreement (standard template) – £250 plus VAT.